Subject Areas on Research
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Early childhood caries: analysis of psychosocial and biological factors in a high-risk population.
- Effects of topical application of free and liposome-encapsulated lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase on oral microbiota and dental caries in rats.
- Fluoride Use in Health Care Settings: Association with Children's Caries Risk.
- Fluorosis development in seven age cohorts after an 11-month break in water fluoridation.