Subject Areas on Research
- Antidote-mediated control of an anticoagulant aptamer in vivo.
- Ferric Chloride-induced Canine Carotid Artery Thrombosis: A Large Animal Model of Vascular Injury.
- In-111 platelet scintigraphy: carotid atherosclerosis and stroke.
- Low rate of complications of cerebral angiography in routine clinical practice.
- Nox2 NADPH oxidase is dispensable for platelet activation or arterial thrombosis in mice.
- Variability of cerebral blood volume and oxygen extraction: stages of cerebral haemodynamic impairment revisited.