Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid artery injections in 40- to 99-g Fischer rats: technical note and evaluation of blood flow by various injection techniques.
- DIRECTION OF BLOOD FLOW IN THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CAROTID ARTERIES FOLLOWING OCCLUSION OF THE IPSILATERAL COMMON CAROTID ARTERY. OBSERVATIONS IN 19 PATIENTS.
- Embolization in the external carotid artery.
- Endovascular management of carotid blowout.
- MR microscopy of the rat carotid artery after balloon injury by using an implanted imaging coil.
- Postcarotid endarterectomy pseudoaneurysm treated with combined stent graft and coil embolization--a case report.
- Temporal artery tap: usefulness and limitations in carotid sonography.
- The effects of intra-arterial histamine on blood flow in the internal and external carotid artery of man.