Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid sinus nerve electrical stimulation in conscious rats attenuates systemic inflammation via chemoreceptor activation.
- Catecholamine content of the carotid body in cats ventilated with 8 - 40% oxygen.
- Evidence for central reorganization of ventilatory chemoreflex pathways in the cat during regeneration of visceral afferents in the carotid sinus nerve.
- Indications for pacing in the treatment of bradyarrhythmias. Report of an independent study group.
- Physiological and ultrastructural observations on regenerated carotid sinus nerves after removal of the carotid bodies in cats.
- Sinus node dysfunction.