Subject Areas on Research
- A man with chest pain and glomerulonephritis.
- Arthropod-borne bacterial diseases in pregnancy.
- Bartonella clarridgeiae, a newly recognized zoonotic pathogen causing inoculation papules, fever, and lymphadenopathy (cat scratch disease).
- Bartonella henselae: etiology of pulmonary nodules in a patient with depressed cell-mediated immunity.
- Cat-scratch disease simulating lymphoma.
- Clinical characteristics in 53 patients with cat scratch optic neuropathy.
- Culture, PCR, DNA sequencing, and second harmonic generation (SHG) visualization of Bartonella henselae from a surgically excised human femoral head.
- Macrophages (histiocytes) in various reactive and inflammatory conditions express different antigenic phenotypes.
- Multiple pulmonary nodules as a manifestation of cat-scratch disease.
- Prolonged Bartonella bacteremia in cats associated with cat-scratch disease patients.
- Radiological case of the month. Atypical cat-scratch disease.
- Recurrent expressive aphasia as a presentation of cat-scratch encephalopathy.
Keywords of People