Subject Areas on Research
- 5-HT2C Agonists Modulate Schizophrenia-Like Behaviors in Mice.
- Effects of β-Arrestin-Biased Dopamine D2 Receptor Ligands on Schizophrenia-Like Behavior in Hypoglutamatergic Mice.
- Further Advances in Optimizing (2-Phenylcyclopropyl)methylamines as Novel Serotonin 2C Agonists: Effects on Hyperlocomotion, Prepulse Inhibition, and Cognition Models.
- Levothyroxine improves subjective sleepiness in a euthyroid patient with narcolepsy without cataplexy.
- Pharmacologic evaluation of dopaminergic receptor blockade by metoclopramide.