Subject Areas on Research
- Further evidence supporting the use of sodium oxybate for the treatment of cataplexy: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in 228 patients.
- Longitudinal study of narcolepsy symptoms in first, second, and third-degree relatives of simplex and multiplex narcolepsy families.
- Narcolepsy: preliminary retrospective study of psychiatric and psychosocial aspects.
- Neurobiological and immunogenetic aspects of narcolepsy: Implications for pharmacotherapy.
- Pediatric narcolepsy.
- Weight loss in narcolepsy patients treated with sodium oxybate.