Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing quality of life and preferences in the seriously ill using utility theory.
- Catastrophic acute and long-term care costs: risks faced by disabled elderly persons.
- Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome with concurrent thrombotic and hemorrhagic manifestations.
- Factors that determine catastrophic expenditure for tuberculosis care: a patient survey in China.
- Financial burden of healthcare for cancer patients with social medical insurance: a multi-centered study in urban China.
- How I treat catastrophic thrombotic syndromes.
- How effectively can the New Cooperative Medical Scheme reduce catastrophic health expenditure for the poor and non-poor in rural China?
- Physical multimorbidity, health service use, and catastrophic health expenditure by socioeconomic groups in China: an analysis of population-based panel data.
- Rituximab for successful management of probable pediatric catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Socio-Economic and Rural-Urban Differences in Healthcare and Catastrophic Health Expenditure Among Cancer Patients in China: Analysis of the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study.
- The effect of NCMS on catastrophic health expenditure and impoverishment from tuberculosis care in China.
- The impact of the new cooperative medical scheme on financial burden of tuberculosis patients: evidence from six counties in China.
- Tools to Promote Shared Decision Making in Serious Illness: A Systematic Review.
- Trends and socio-economic disparities in catastrophic health expenditure and health impoverishment in China: 2010 to 2016.
- Utilization of Predictive Modeling to Determine Episode of Care Costs and to Accurately Identify Catastrophic Cost Nonwarranty Outlier Patients in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery: A Step Toward Bundled Payments and Risk Sharing.