Subject Areas on Research
- Acute liver injury due to flavocoxid (Limbrel), a medical food for osteoarthritis: a case series.
- Black tea and cardiovascular disease.
- Catechins in dietary supplements and hepatotoxicity.
- Effect of hawthorn standardized extract on flow mediated dilation in prehypertensive and mildly hypertensive adults: a randomized, controlled cross-over trial.
- Epigallocatechin gallate affects human dendritic cell differentiation and maturation.
- Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Upregulates miR-221 to Inhibit Osteopontin-Dependent Hepatic Fibrosis.
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol, stimulates hepatic autophagy and lipid clearance.
- Regulation of p53-targeting microRNAs by polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Implications in the etiology of multiple myeloma.