Subject Areas on Research
- Acute toxicities and hematological effects of two substituted naphthoquinones in channel catfish.
- Comparative properties of channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) and blue crab (Callinectes sapidus) acetylcholinesterases.
- Extraction and determination by gas chromatography of S,S,S-tri-n-butyl phosphorotrithioate (DEF) in fish and water.
- Nitrofurantoin-stimulated superoxide production by channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) hepatic microsomal and soluble fractions.
- Phenoscape: Identifying Candidate Genes for Evolutionary Phenotypes.