Subject Areas on Research
- Cathepsin B is up-regulated and mediates extracellular matrix degradation in trabecular meshwork cells following phagocytic challenge.
- Down-regulation of cathepsin B expression impairs the invasive and tumorigenic potential of human glioblastoma cells.
- Frontline Science: Multiple cathepsins promote inflammasome-independent, particle-induced cell death during NLRP3-dependent IL-1β activation.
- Functional selection of protease inhibitory antibodies.
- Hydroxychloroquine attenuates renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting cathepsin mediated NLRP3 inflammasome activation.
- In Situ Proapoptotic Peptide-Generating Rapeseed Protein-Based Nanocomplexes Synergize Chemotherapy for Cathepsin-B Overexpressing Breast Cancer.
- Megalin/Cubulin-Lysosome-mediated Albumin Reabsorption Is Involved in the Tubular Cell Activation of NLRP3 Inflammasome and Tubulointerstitial Inflammation.
- Titin truncations lead to impaired cardiomyocyte autophagy and mitochondrial function in vivo.
- VCP/p97 is essential for maturation of ubiquitin-containing autophagosomes and this function is impaired by mutations that cause IBMPFD.
Keywords of People