Subject Areas on Research
- Abl kinases regulate autophagy by promoting the trafficking and function of lysosomal components.
- Acid proteases and histologic correlations in experimental ulceration in vitamin A deficient rabbit corneas.
- Analysis of responses to big endothelin in the hindquarters vascular bed of the cat.
- Cathepsin D and epidermal growth factor receptor immunohistochemistry does not predict recurrence of prostate cancer in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy.
- Characterization of prorenin activation using a synthetic peptide substrate.
- Evaluation of cathepsin D and epidermal growth factor receptor in prostate carcinoma.
- In vitro binding and in vivo clearance of human alpha 2-macroglobulin after reaction with endoproteases from four different classes.
- Intralysosomal iron induces lysosomal membrane permeabilization and cathepsin D-mediated cell death in trabecular meshwork cells exposed to oxidative stress.
- Prognostic risk factors that identify patients with clinical stage I nonseminomatous germ cell tumors at low risk and high risk for metastasis.
- Serine proteinases in human cutaneous mastocytosis.
- Transplantation of psoriatic skin onto nude mice.
Keywords of People