Subject Areas on Research
- Catholicism and ethics: a reply to the editorial entitled "Sobering thoughts".
- Controversies in medical ethics: training in abortion.
- Mental health issues among clergy and other religious professionals: a review of research.
- Religiosity/spirituality of German doctors in private practice and likelihood of addressing R/S issues with patients.
- Religious affiliations in mental health research samples as compared with national samples.
- Response to the 'Consensus Statement of the Working Group on Roman Catholic Approaches to Determining Appropriate Critical Care'.
- The Effect of a Priest-Led Intervention on the Choice and Preference of Soda Beverages: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial in Catholic Parishes.
- The association of physicians' religious characteristics with their attitudes and self-reported behaviors regarding religion and spirituality in the clinical encounter.
- Validation of the Duke University Religion Index (DUREL) in Portuguese Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy.
Keywords of People