Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical syndrome in imported cows subjected to environmental stress in Sudan.
- Canicola fever in man and animals.
- Effects of fat supplementation and immature alfalfa to concentrate ratio on plasma progesterone, energy balance and reproductive traits of dairy cattle.
- Evolution of STEC virulence: Insights from the antipredator activities of Shiga toxin producing E. coli.
- Identification of a putative Salmonella enterica serotype typhimurium host range factor with homology to IpaH and YopM by signature-tagged mutagenesis.
- Identification of novel, highly expressed retroviral microRNAs in cells infected by bovine foamy virus.