Subject Areas on Research
- A model of intrinsic sphincteric deficiency in the rat: electrocauterization.
- Advancing optical imaging for breast margin assessment: an analysis of excisional time, cautery, and patent blue dye on underlying sources of contrast.
- An arthroscopic technique for treating patients with frozen shoulder.
- An experimental model of ectropion uveae and iris neovascularization in the cat.
- Cautery-induced colour patterns in Precis coenia (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae).
- Mechanisms of healing in the injured lung treated with the Nd-YAG laser.
- Mercury water and cauterizing stones: Nicolas André and tic douloureux.
- Retrobulbar anesthesia and eyelid closure--effect on corneal angiogenesis.
- Retrograde balloon cautery incision of ureteropelvic junction obstruction.
- The effect of oxygen on corneal neovascularization.
- The effects of total lymphoid irradiation upon corneal vascularization in the rat following chemical cautery.
Keywords of People