Subject Areas on Research
- Analgesic and sedative effects of detomidine compared to xylazine in a colic model using i.v. and i.m. routes of administration.
- Asymptomatic cecal stenosis after necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Evaluation of eight cephalosporins in hamster colitis model.
- Studies on the epidemiology of antibiotic-associated Clostridium difficile colitis.
- Suppression of Clostridium difficile by normal hamster cecal flora and prevention of antibiotic-associated cecitis.
- The radiologic evaluation of gross cecal distension: emphasis on cecal ileus.
- Tube cecostomy as a cause of cecal pseudotumor.
- Vermiform Appendix within a Left Extraumbilical Port-site Hernia: Appendiceal Port-site Evisceration.