Subject Areas on Research
- Cap-assisted endoscopic mucosal resection of large polyps involving the ileocecal valve.
- Colonoscopic injection for murine solid cecal cancer model.
- Direct invasion of the transverse colon by a cecal tumor.
- Graded compression sonography of abdominal neoplasms mimicking acute appendicitis.
- High success rate of repeat colonoscopy with standard endoscopes in patients referred for prior incomplete colonoscopy.
- Mantle zone lymphoma in a gastric glomus tumor.
- Primary high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma emerging from an adenomatous polyp in the setting of familial adenomatous polyposis.
- The immunologic approach to analysis of malignant lymphoma. Mantle zone lymphoma of the ileocecal region.