Subject Areas on Research
- A trial of prophylactic cefamandole in extended gynecologic surgery.
- Activity of cefamandole, cefoxitin, ampicillin and gentamicin against 419 bacteria isolated from blood of patients with sepsis.
- Cefoperazone as a prophylactic agent in abdominal hysterectomy.
- High-dose cefamandole therapy in obstetric and gynecologic infections.
- Inoculum effect with cefazolin among clinical isolates of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus: frequency and possible cause of cefazolin treatment failure.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: findings during inpatient treatment of clinically severe, laparoscopy-documented disease.