Subject Areas on Research
- Enhancement of the activity of cefotaxime by iron-binding proteins.
- Interaction of cefotaxime and desacetylcefotaxime against pathogenic bacteria. Assessment with the serum bactericidal test.
- Large-Scale Cognitive GWAS Meta-Analysis Reveals Tissue-Specific Neural Expression and Potential Nootropic Drug Targets.
- Pharmacokinetics of cefoperazone, moxalactam, cefotaxime, trimethoprim and sulphamethoxazole in experimental meningitis.
- Potential value of cefoperazone in bacterial meningitis: experimental studies.
- Successful treatment of Edwardsiella tarda prosthetic valve endocarditis in a patient with AIDS.
- Time required for elimination of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from the urogenital tract in men with symptomatic urethritis: comparison of oral and intramuscular single-dose therapy.