Subject Areas on Research
- Activity of cefamandole, cefoxitin, ampicillin and gentamicin against 419 bacteria isolated from blood of patients with sepsis.
- Clostridium difficile infection in obstetric and gynecologic patients.
- Correlation of cefoxitin MICs with the presence of mecA in Staphylococcus spp.
- Factors affecting the incidence of infectious morbidity after radical hysterectomy.
- Gnotobiotic models for study of the microbial ecology of Clostridium difficile and Escherichia coli.
- Pharmacokinetics and tissue penetration of cefoxitin in obesity: implications for risk of surgical site infection.
- The Impact of Perioperative Antibiotic Prophylaxis on Weight Loss Following Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.