Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical microbiological case: severe relapsing septal panniculitis in a healthy man from the south-eastern USA.
- Comparison of cefuroxime with or without intranasal fluticasone for the treatment of rhinosinusitis. The CAFFS Trial: a randomized controlled trial.
- Determination of an inoculum effect with various cephalosporins among clinical isolates of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus.
- Drug-induced granulomatous interstitial nephritis in a pediatric patient.
- The effects of erythromycin on the electrocardiogram.