Subject Areas on Research
- Arterial reconstructions for pediatric splanchnic artery occlusive disease.
- Association between secondary flow in models of the aorto-celiac junction and subendothelial macrophages in the normal rabbit.
- Celiac Artery Coverage During TEVAR for Dissection and Acute Aortic Injury is Not Associated with Worse Outcomes.
- Celiac artery flow pattern in infants with single right ventricle following the Norwood procedure with a modified Blalock-Taussig or right ventricle to pulmonary artery shunt.
- Celiac axis and superior mesenteric artery injury associated with left radical nephrectomy for locally advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Characterization of sites with elevated LDL permeability at intercostal, celiac, and iliac branches of the normal rabbit aorta.
- Experience with coeliac axis compression syndrome.
- Index of suspicion.
- Investigation of the role of prostaglandins in nitroglycerin-induced relaxation of isolated rabbit blood vessels.
- Obliteration of the fat surrounding the celiac axis and superior mesenteric artery is not a specific CT finding of carcinoma of the pancreas.
- Pancreatic islet transplantation using the nonhuman primate (rhesus) model predicts that the portal vein is superior to the celiac artery as the islet infusion site.
- Pancreaticoduodenal and Gastroduodenal Artery Aneurysms Associated with Celiac Artery Occlusive Disease.
- Pediatric median arcuate ligament syndrome: surgical outcomes and quality of life.
- Percutaneous biopsy of periarterial soft tissue cuffs in the diagnosis of pancreatic carcinoma.
- Physiological aspects of the determination of comprehensive arterial inflows in the lower abdomen assessed by Doppler ultrasound.
- Relation between near-wall residence times of monocytes and early lesion growth in the rabbit aorto-celiac junction.
- Relation between non-uniform hemodynamics and sites of altered permeability and lesion growth at the rabbit aorto-celiac junction.
- Successful endovascular treatment of a celiac artery pseudoaneurysm complicating pancreatitis.
- The value of diagnostic aids in detecting pancreas cancer.