Subject Areas on Research
- CCR2-antagonist prophylaxis reduces pulmonary immune pathology and markedly improves survival during influenza infection.
- Cellular composition of post-haemorrhagic opacities in the human vitreous.
- Cellular immunity in rats with primary brain tumors: inhibition of macrophage migration by soluble extracts of avian sarcoma virus-induced tumors.
- Cutting edge: hierarchy of chemokine receptor and TCR signals regulating T cell migration and proliferation.
- Depressed monocyte chemotaxis during acute influenza infection.
- Effects of neoplasms on inflammation: depression of macrophage accumulation after tumor implantation.
- Inhibition of vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation, migration, and survival by the tumor suppressor protein PTEN.
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 deficiency attenuates the development of skin fibrosis in tight-skin mice.
- L-selectin or ICAM-1 deficiency reduces an immediate-type hypersensitivity response by preventing mast cell recruitment in repeated elicitation of contact hypersensitivity.
- Lung inflammation stalls Th17-cell migration en route to the central nervous system during the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Macrophage migratory dysfunction in cancer. A mechanism for subversion of surveillance.
- Regulation of mononuclear leukocyte function by transmethylation reactions.
- The macrophage as an antineoplastic surveillance cell: biological perspectives.
- The use of recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in autologous bone marrow transplantation.
Keywords of People