Subject Areas on Research
- Isolation and properties of beta-glucosidase from Ruminococcus albus.
- Notochordal Signals Establish Phylogenetic Identity of the Teleost Spine.
- Radioiodinated antibody targeting of the HER-2/neu oncoprotein: effects of labeling method on cellular processing and tissue distribution.
- Structural analysis of semi-specific oligosaccharide recognition by a cellulose-binding protein of thermotoga maritima reveals adaptations for functional diversification of the oligopeptide periplasmic binding protein fold.
- Tumor-specific anti-epidermal growth factor receptor variant III monoclonal antibodies: use of the tyramine-cellobiose radioiodination method enhances cellular retention and uptake in tumor xenografts.