Subject Areas on Research
- A systematic review of clinical guidelines on the management of acute, community-acquired CNS infections.
- Brain inositol is a novel stimulator for promoting Cryptococcus penetration of the blood-brain barrier.
- Cardiac Dysfunction After Neurologic Injury: What Do We Know and Where Are We Going?
- Cryptococcus gattii with bimorphic colony types in a dog in western Oregon: additional evidence for expansion of the Vancouver Island outbreak.
- Diagnostic Approach to Health Care- and Device-Associated Central Nervous System Infections.
- Japanese encephalitis virus and its mechanisms of neuroinvasion.
- Neonatal fungal infections: when to treat?
- Spinal instrumentation in the setting of primary infection.
- The medical management of central nervous system infections in Uganda and the potential impact of an algorithm-based approach to improve outcomes.
Keywords of People