Subject Areas on Research
- A complex of distal appendage-associated kinases linked to human disease regulates ciliary trafficking and stability.
- Desmoplakin: an unexpected regulator of microtubule organization in the epidermis.
- Indispensable pre-mitotic endocycles promote aneuploidy in the Drosophila rectum.
- Relationship between movement and aggregation of centrioles in syncytia and formation of microtubule bundles.
- TTBK2 controls cilium stability by regulating distinct modules of centrosomal proteins.