Subject Areas on Research
- Cefazolin as a class representative for oral cephalosporins and uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by indicated Enterobacteriaceae.
- Clostridium difficile infection in obstetric and gynecologic patients.
- Determination of an inoculum effect with various cephalosporins among clinical isolates of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus.
- Low risk of infection in selected human bites treated without antibiotics.
- Methoxyflurane-induced renal dysfunction.
- Treatment of bacterial prostatitis. Comparison of cephalexin and minocycline.