Subject Areas on Research
- A five-year multicenter study of the susceptibility of the Bacteroides fragilis group isolates to cephalosporins, cephamins, penicillins, clindamycin, and metronidazole in the United States.
- Clostridium difficile infection in obstetric and gynecologic patients.
- Comparative in-vitro activity of MK0787 (N-formimidoyl thienamycin) against 540 blood culture isolates.
- Comparison of in vitro activity of moxalactam (LY127935) with cefazolin, amikacin, tobramycin, carbenicillin, piperacillin, and ticarcillin against 420 blood culture isolates.
- Moxalactam therapy for obstetric and gynecologic infections.
- Pharmacokinetics of cefoperazone, moxalactam, cefotaxime, trimethoprim and sulphamethoxazole in experimental meningitis.
- Potential value of cefoperazone in bacterial meningitis: experimental studies.
- Prospective randomized double-blind comparison of moxalactam and tobramycin in treatment of urinary tract infections.