Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody-dependent enhancement of SIV infection: further characterization and cross reactivity between macaque and sooty mangabey isolates.
- Associations Between Nutrition, Gut Microbiome, and Health in A Novel Nonhuman Primate Model.
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- Dynamic functional evolution of an odorant receptor for sex-steroid-derived odors in primates.
- Leprosy in a mangabey monkey--naturally acquired infection.
- Preclinical evaluation of tolerance induction protocols and islet transplantation in non-human primates.
- Skull of Catopithecus browni, an early tertiary catarrhine.
- The meaning of weaning in wild Phayre's leaf monkeys: last nipple contact, survival, and independence.