Subject Areas on Research
- Delay activity of saccade-related neurons in the caudal dentate nucleus of the macaque cerebellum.
- Evidence implicating dentate granule cells in development of entorhinal kindling.
- Evidence implicating dentate granule cells in wet dog shakes produced by kindling stimulations of entorhinal cortex.
- Hippocampal mossy fiber sprouting and synapse formation after status epilepticus in rats: visualization after retrograde transport of biocytin.
- Parkinson plus syndrome: diagnosis using high field MR imaging of brain iron.
- The Haw River syndrome: dentatorubropallidoluysian atrophy (DRPLA) in an African-American family.
- The Rules of Cerebellar Learning: Around the Ito Hypothesis.
- The cerebellum: a neuronal learning machine?
- The recurrent mossy fiber pathway of the epileptic brain.
Keywords of People