Subject Areas on Research
- 'Haw River syndrome' or dentato-rubro-pallido-luysian atrophy?
- Calcification of basal ganglia and cerebellar roof nuclei in mentally defective patient with hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Analysis of intracranial concretions by electon microprobe.
- Delay activity of saccade-related neurons in the caudal dentate nucleus of the macaque cerebellum.
- Dentate nucleus iron deposition is a potential biomarker for tremor-dominant Parkinson's disease.
- Electrical recording with micro- and macroelectrodes from the cerebellum of man.
- Evidence implicating dentate granule cells in development of entorhinal kindling.
- Evidence implicating dentate granule cells in wet dog shakes produced by kindling stimulations of entorhinal cortex.
- Graft-induced restoration of function in hereditary cerebellar ataxia.
- Hippocampal mossy fiber sprouting and synapse formation after status epilepticus in rats: visualization after retrograde transport of biocytin.
- Parkinson plus syndrome: diagnosis using high field MR imaging of brain iron.
- The Haw River syndrome: dentatorubropallidoluysian atrophy (DRPLA) in an African-American family.
- The cerebellum: a neuronal learning machine?
- The recurrent mossy fiber pathway of the epileptic brain.
- fMRI of the conscious rabbit during unilateral classical eyeblink conditioning reveals bilateral cerebellar activation.
Keywords of People