Subject Areas on Research
- Alexander's law revisited.
- Calcifying pseudoneoplasm of the cerebellopontine angle: case report.
- Cerebellopontine angle craniopharyngioma: case report and literature review.
- Cerebellopontine angle meningiomas: postoperative outcomes in a modern cohort
- General case of the day. Malignant melanotic schwannoma of the eighth cranial nerve.
- Imaging case of the month: Left cerebellopontine angle lipoma with mild brainstem compression in a 13-year-old female.
- Management of hearing in pediatric NF2.
- Neurophysiological intraoperative monitoring of the glossopharyngeal nerve: technical case report.
- Neurotologic management of intracranial epidermoid tumors.
- Patient-perceived long-term communication and swallow function following cerebellopontine angle surgery.
- Posterior fossa arteriovenous malformations.
- Prevalence, characteristics, and management of swallowing disorders following cerebellopontine angle surgery.
- Production and characterization of two ependymoma xenografts.
- Response to letter to the editor: Cerebellopontine angle lipoma with mild brainstem compression in a 13-year-old female.
- Risk factors for vagal palsy following cerebellopontine angle surgery.
- The history of the combined supra- and infratentorial approach to the petroclival region.
Keywords of People