Subject Areas on Research
- Acute effect of angiographic contrast medium on cortical specific gravity after middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats.
- Effects of ketamine on outcome from temporary middle cerebral artery occlusion in the spontaneously hypertensive rat.
- Endovascular treatment of proximal and distal posterior inferior cerebellar artery aneurysms.
- Inaccuracy of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9-CM) in identifying the diagnosis of ischemic cerebrovascular disease.
- Intracranial stenosis, cerebrovascular diseases, and cognitive impairment in chinese.
- Nitrous oxide does not alter infarct volume in rats undergoing reversible middle cerebral artery occlusion.
- Vascular lesions involving the cranial base: combined surgical and interventional radiologic approach.
- Wegener granulomatosis: CT and MR findings.
Keywords of People