Subject Areas on Research
- A Narrative Review of Cardiovascular Abnormalities After Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- A Triage Model for Interhospital Transfers of Low Risk Intracerebral Hemorrhage Patients.
- A lethal association of congenital apnea with brainstem tegmental necrosis.
- A molecular genetic study of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- A population-based study of inpatient outcomes after operative management of nontraumatic intracerebral hemorrhage in the United States.
- A randomized, controlled trial of platelet transfusions in thrombocytopenic premature infants.
- A reversible aptamer improves outcome and safety in murine models of stroke and hemorrhage.
- A risk score for in-hospital death in patients admitted with ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke.
- ACCF/AHA 2011 expert consensus document on hypertension in the elderly: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Neurology, American Geriatrics Society, American Society for Preventive Cardiology, American Society of Hypertension, American Society of Nephrology, Association of Black Cardiologists, and European Society of Hypertension.
- Activation of matrix metalloproteinases following anti-Aβ immunotherapy; implications for microhemorrhage occurrence.
- Acute hypertension after stroke: the scientific basis for treatment decisions.
- Acute management of intracranial hemorrhage in patients receiving thrombolytic therapy: case reports.
- Adiposity and risk of ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke in 0·5 million Chinese men and women: a prospective cohort study.
- Age-related macular degeneration and long-term risk of stroke subtypes.
- Aggressiveness of care following intracerebral hemorrhage in women and men.
- An Exploratory Analysis of Biomarkers of Perihematomal Edema in the CN-105 in Participants with Acute Supratentorial Intracerebral Hemorrhage (CATCH) Trial.
- Anticoagulation Timing in Cardioembolic Stroke and Recurrent Event Risk.
- Anticoagulation in Acute Neurological Disease.
- Anticoagulation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation in the Setting of Prior Hemorrhage: An Ongoing Dilemma.
- Antiplatelet treatment for prevention of cerebrovascular events in patients with vascular diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- ApoE genotype and survival from intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Apolipoprotein A-I and Paraoxonase-1 Are Potential Blood Biomarkers for Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis.
- Apolipoprotein E modifies neurological outcome by affecting cerebral edema but not hematoma size after intracerebral hemorrhage in humans.
- Apolipoprotein E polymorphism and stroke in a population sample aged 75 years or more.
- Apolipoprotein E-deficient mice have increased susceptibility to focal cerebral ischemia.
- Arrival blood pressure in hypertensive and non-hypertensive spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Assessment of the interaction of age and sex on 90-day outcome after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Association Between 2010 Medicare Reform and Inpatient Rehabilitation Access in People With Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Association Between Previous Use of Antiplatelet Therapy and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Outcomes.
- Association Between Statin Use and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Location: A Nested Case-Control Registry Study.
- Association of Apolipoprotein E With Intracerebral Hemorrhage Risk by Race/Ethnicity: A Meta-analysis.
- Association of IL6ST (gp130) Polymorphism with Functional Outcome Following Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Association of Intracerebral Hemorrhage Among Patients Taking Non-Vitamin K Antagonist vs Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants With In-Hospital Mortality.
- Association of Physical Activity With Risk of Major Cardiovascular Diseases in Chinese Men and Women.
- Associations between Patient Characteristics and a New, Early Do-Not-Attempt Resuscitation Order after Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Associations of toothbrushing behaviour with risks of vascular and nonvascular diseases in Chinese adults.
- Atorvastatin reduces the risk of cardiovascular events in patients with carotid atherosclerosis: a secondary analysis of the Stroke Prevention by Aggressive Reduction in Cholesterol Levels (SPARCL) trial.
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke severity: expanding the mechanistic exemplar, clinical phenotype, and goals of anticoagulant pharmacotherapy.
- Author response: Ischemic Lesions, blood pressure dysregulation, and poor outcomes in intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Autoregulation of cerebral blood flow surrounding acute (6 to 22 hours) intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Basic and Translational Research in Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Limitations, Priorities, and Recommendations.
- Behavioral equipoise: a way to resolve ethical stalemates in clinical research.
- Blood Pressure Variability Predicts Poor In-Hospital Outcome in Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation Increases GAP-43 Expression via ERK1/2 and PI3K/Akt Pathways in Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Bone marrow transplantation for sickle cell disease.
- Brain injury and ventricular dysfunction: insights into reversible heart failure.
- Brain natriuretic peptide improves long-term functional recovery after acute CNS injury in mice.
- CN-105 in Participants with Acute Supratentorial Intracerebral Hemorrhage (CATCH) Trial.
- CT patterns of intracranial hemorrhage complicating thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction.
- CT-guided epidural blood patching of directly observed or potential leak sites for the targeted treatment of spontaneous intracranial hypotension.
- Cardioembolic Stroke Risk and Recovery After Anticoagulation-Related Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Causal associations of blood lipids with risk of ischemic stroke and intracerebral hemorrhage in Chinese adults.
- Cerebellar hemorrhage after spinal surgery: report of two cases and literature review.
- Cerebellar hemorrhage as evaluated by computerized tomography.
- Cerebral Microhemorrhages and Meningeal Siderosis in Infective Endocarditis.
- Cerebral autoregulation following minor head injury.
- Cerebral hemorrhage and edema following brain biopsy in rats: significance of mean arterial blood pressure.
- Cerebral microbleeds and cognition: the epidemiology of dementia in Singapore study.
- Challenges in assessing hospital-level stroke mortality as a quality measure: comparison of ischemic, intracerebral hemorrhage, and total stroke mortality rates.
- Changes in brain biochemistry and oxygenation in the zone surrounding primary intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Changes in cerebral blood volume and cytochrome aa3 during hypertensive peaks in preterm infants.
- Characteristics and Long-Term Outcome of 127 Children With Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations.
- Characteristics, performance measures, and in-hospital outcomes of the first one million stroke and transient ischemic attack admissions in get with the guidelines-stroke.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome: an uncommon cause of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Ciliogenesis mechanisms mediated by PAK2-ARL13B signaling in brain endothelial cells is responsible for vascular stability.
- Clevidipine rapidly and safely reduces blood pressure in acute intracerebral hemorrhage: the ACCELERATE trial.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes Associated With Oral Anticoagulant Use Among Patients Hospitalized With Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Clinical and radiographic predictors of neurological outcome following posterior fossa decompression for spontaneous cerebellar hemorrhage.
- Clinical usefulness of a biomarker-based diagnostic test for acute stroke: the Biomarker Rapid Assessment in Ischemic Injury (BRAIN) study.
- Clinician judgment vs formal scales for predicting intracerebral hemorrhage outcomes.
- Clinicopathological conference of the Medical University of South Carolina. "Convulsion in a 55 year old man with protracted chronic osteomyelitis".
- Combining Imaging and Genetics to Predict Recurrence of Anticoagulation-Associated Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Correction for partial volume effects in regional blood flow measurements adjacent to hematomas in humans with intracerebral hemorrhage: implementation and validation.
- Correlation of leukocytosis with early neurological deterioration following supratentorial intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylactic indomethacin in very-low-birth-weight infants.
- Coupling Hematoma Evacuation with Immune Profiling for Analysis of Neuroinflammation After Primary Intracerebral Hemorrhage: A Pilot Study.
- Creatine kinase brain isoenzyme: relationship of cerebrospinal fluid concentration to the neurologic condition of newborns and cellular localization in the human brain.
- Current Practice Trends for Use of Early Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Cystatin C mutation in an elderly man with sporadic amyloid angiopathy and intracerebral hemorrhage.
- De novo cerebral arteriovenous malformation: case report.
- Declining stroke mortality in young adults: hope and concern.
- Decompressive craniectomy in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Who and when? - A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Deferoxamine mesylate in patients with intracerebral haemorrhage (i-DEF): a multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind phase 2 trial.
- Depressed platelet status in an elderly patient with hemorrhagic stroke after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction.
- Depressed platelet status in an elderly patient with hemorrhagic stroke after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-III Investigators.
- Development of an integrated risk scale for prediction of shunt placement after neonatal intraventricular hemorrhage.
- Differentiating intraparenchymal hemorrhage from contrast extravasation on post-procedural noncontrast CT scan in acute ischemic stroke patients undergoing endovascular treatment.
- Diffuse white matter loss in a transgenic rat model of cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
- Does labor influence neonatal and neurodevelopmental outcomes of extremely-low-birth-weight infants who are born by cesarean delivery?
- Dosing and Safety of Off-label Use of Caffeine Citrate in Premature Infants.
- Dural sinus thrombosis and venous infarction associated with antiphospholipid antibodies: MR findings.
- Early detection of cerebrovascular pathology and protective antiviral immunity by MRI.
- Effect of apolipoprotein E genotype on in-hospital mortality following intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Effects of temperature changes on cerebral biochemistry in spontaneous intracerebral hematoma.
- Efficacy and safety of minimally invasive surgery with thrombolysis in intracerebral haemorrhage evacuation (MISTIE III): a randomised, controlled, open-label, blinded endpoint phase 3 trial.
- Emergency craniotomy for intracerebral hemorrhage: when doesn't it help and does it ever help?
- Endoglin gene polymorphism as a risk factor for sporadic intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Estimated GFR and the Effect of Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering After Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Ethnic and Racial Variation in Intracerebral Hemorrhage Risk Factors and Risk Factor Burden.
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with suspected normal pressure hydrocephalus on long-term warfarin anticoagulation therapy.
- External Validation of Hematoma Expansion Scores in Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage in an Asian Patient Cohort.
- External Ventricular Drain and Hemorrhage in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Patients on Dual Antiplatelet Therapy: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Factors Considered by Clinicians when Prognosticating Intracerebral Hemorrhage Outcomes.
- Familial clustering of intracerebral hemorrhage: a prospective study in North Carolina.
- Fasudil decreases lesion burden in a murine model of cerebral cavernous malformation disease.
- Feasibility and applicability of paramedic-based prehospital fibrinolysis in a large North American center.
- First-Ever Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack Incidence and 30-Day Case-Fatality Rates in a Population-Based Study in Argentina.
- Gender and age interact to affect early outcome after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Genetic predictors of severe intraventricular hemorrhage in extremely low-birthweight infants.
- Gestational age at initiation of 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone caproate and recurrent preterm birth.
- Global Survey of Outcomes of Neurocritical Care Patients: Analysis of the PRINCE Study Part 2.
- Global, regional, and national burden of stroke and its risk factors, 1990-2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019.
- Hemorrhagic stroke in the Stroke Prevention by Aggressive Reduction in Cholesterol Levels study.
- High-dose atorvastatin after stroke or transient ischemic attack.
- Hospitalization and case-fatality rates for stroke in Canada from 1982 through 1991. The Canadian Collaborative Study Group of Stroke Hospitalizations.
- Human apolipoprotein E4 targeted replacement mice show increased prevalence of intracerebral hemorrhage associated with vascular amyloid deposition.
- Hyperammonemia in the ICU.
- Hypertension and intracerebral hemorrhage recurrence among white, black, and Hispanic individuals.
- Hypocarbia in the ventilated preterm infant and its effect on intraventricular haemorrhage and bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Hypoperfusion without ischemia surrounding acute intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Identifying risk factors of intracerebral hemorrhage stability using explainable attention model.
- Impact of Cerebral Small Vessel Disease on Functional Recovery After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- In vivo single microglial cell isolation after intracerebral hemorrhage in mice.
- In-hospital outcomes of thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke in patients with primary brain tumors.
- Incidence and predictors of bleeding events after fibrinolytic therapy with fibrin-specific agents: a comparison of TNK-tPA and rt-PA.
- Incidence of retinopathy of prematurity in the United States: 1997 through 2005.
- Incontinence and gait disturbance after intraventricular extension of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Incorporating patient preferences into clinical trial design: results of the opinions of patients on treatment implications of new studies (OPTIONS) project.
- Influence of stroke subtype on quality of care in the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Program.
- Initial antihypertensive agent effects on acute blood pressure after intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Inpatient costs of specific cerebrovascular events at five academic medical centers.
- Insurance status and outcome after intracerebral hemorrhage: findings from Get With The Guidelines-stroke.
- Intracerebral hematoma in a hemophiliac. Combined surgical and factor VIII treatment.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage after carotid endarterectomy: incidence, contribution to neurologic morbidity, and predictive factors.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage and head trauma: common effects and common mechanisms of injury.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage and thrombin-induced alterations in cerebral microvessel matrix.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage outcome: apolipoprotein E genotype, hematoma, and edema volumes.
- Intracerebral malignant melanoma: high-field-strength MR imaging.
- Intracranial hemorrhage after coronary thrombolysis with tissue plasminogen activator.
- Intracranial hemorrhage risk and new thrombolytic therapies in acute myocardial infarction.
- Intrastriatal injection of autologous blood or clostridial collagenase as murine models of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Intravenous tissue-type plasminogen activator therapy is an independent risk factor for symptomatic intracerebral hemorrhage after carotid endarterectomy.
- Intraventricular hemorrhage in blunt head trauma: an analysis of 43 cases.
- Ischemic lesions, blood pressure dysregulation, and poor outcomes in intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Isolated cortical venous thrombosis and ulcerative colitis.
- Lack of concordance between empirical scores and physician assessments of stroke and bleeding risk in atrial fibrillation: results from the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF) registry.
- Lack of evidence for an association between hemodynamic variables and hematoma growth in spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure for Patients with Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy and Atrial Fibrillation: the LAA-CAA Cohort.
- Letter by Weiss et al Regarding Article, "1/2SH: A Simple, Accurate, and Reliable Method of Calculating the Hematoma Volume of Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage".
- Letter by goldstein regarding article, "statins and intracerebral hemorrhage".
- Limitation of pulsatility index as a diagnostic tool in the newborn.
- Lipid profile, lipid-lowering medications, and intracerebral hemorrhage after tPA in get with the guidelines-stroke.
- Long-term chemogenetic activation of M1 glutamatergic neurons attenuates the behavioral and cognitive deficits caused by intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Long-term recovery profile of patients with severe disability or in vegetative states following severe primary intracerebral hemorrhage.
- MRI in hemiballismus due to subthalamic nucleus hemorrhage: an unusual complication of liver transplantation.
- Management of hypertension in acute intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Meta-analysis of intracranial hemorrhage in acute coronary syndromes: incidence, predictors, and clinical outcomes.
- Metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma presenting as intracranial hemorrhage: imaging findings.
- Minority Patients are Less Likely to Undergo Withdrawal of Care After Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Monocyte Count and 30-Day Case Fatality in Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Neonatal complications after the administration of indomethacin for preterm labor.
- Neurodevelopmental and Behavioral Outcomes in Extremely Premature Neonates With Ventriculomegaly in the Absence of Periventricular-Intraventricular Hemorrhage.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of infants with unilateral or bilateral periventricular hemorrhagic infarction.
- Neurologic complications after allogeneic marrow transplantation for sickle cell anemia.
- Neuronal expression of the Ccm2 gene in a new mouse model of cerebral cavernous malformations.
- Neuroprotective Pentapeptide, CN-105, Improves Outcomes in Translational Models of Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Neuroprotective pentapeptide CN-105 improves functional and histological outcomes in a murine model of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Neuroradiology case of the day. Enhancing calcified hematoma due to prior hypertensive bleed.
- Neurosurgical evacuation of intracranial hemorrhage after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: experience from the GUSTO-I trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and tissue-plasminogen activator (tPA) for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Nonimmune hydrops and hydrocephalus secondary to fetal intracranial hemorrhage.
- Obesity is associated with better survival and functional outcome after acute intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Ocular reactions in man from deep cerebellar stimulation and lesions.
- Off-hour admission and in-hospital stroke case fatality in the get with the guidelines-stroke program.
- Optimal pediatric dosing of anti-platelet agents for pipeline stent embolization -a case report and review of the literature.
- PaCO2 in surfactant, positive pressure, and oxygenation randomised trial (SUPPORT).
- Patient-specific predictions of outcomes in myocardial infarction for real-time emergency use: a thrombolytic predictive instrument.
- Patterns and predictors of discharge statin prescription among hospitalized patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Perioperative morbidity and mortality in combined vs. staged approaches to carotid and coronary revascularization.
- Pharmacogenomic effects of apolipoprotein e on intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Plasma FGF23 and the risk of stroke: the Northern Manhattan Study (NOMAS).
- Poor correlation between perihematomal MRI hyperintensity and brain swelling after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Preclinical models of intracerebral hemorrhage: a translational perspective.
- Prediction of 30-day mortality among patients with thrombolysis-related intracranial hemorrhage.
- Predictors of late neurological deterioration after spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Predictors of stroke in high-risk patients after acute myocardial infarction: insights from the VALIANT Trial.
- Presenting pulse pressure predicts thrombolytic therapy-related intracranial hemorrhage. Thrombolytic Predictive Instrument (TPI) Project results.
- Primary hemorrhagic stroke in children with sickle cell disease is associated with recent transfusion and use of corticosteroids.
- Primum non nocere: antithombotics after intracerebral hemorrhage?
- Processed electroencephalogram during donation after cardiac death.
- Progesterone Improves Neurobehavioral Outcome in Models of Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Progression of mass effect after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Prolonged Cardiac Dysfunction After Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage and Neurogenic Stunned Myocardium.
- Prophylactic indomethacin for prevention of intraventricular hemorrhage in premature infants.
- Racial-ethnic disparities in acute blood pressure after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Racial/Ethnic differences in process of care and outcomes among patients hospitalized with intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Radiologic intervention in the acute stroke patient.
- Reader response: Association of statin use with spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage: A cohort study.
- Reexamination of the Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source Concept.
- Relation of increased arterial blood pressure to mortality and stroke in the context of contemporary thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction. A randomized trial. GUSTO-I Investigators.
- Reply to the letter: "Letter to the editor regarding differentiating fat embolism from critical illness associated cerebral microbleeds.".
- Results of the Stroke Prevention by Aggressive Reduction in Cholesterol Levels (SPARCL) trial by stroke subtypes.
- Retinopathy and lobar intracerebral hemorrhage: insights into pathogenesis.
- Retinopathy of prematurity in the United States.
- Risk Factors Associated With Mortality and Neurologic Disability After Intracerebral Hemorrhage in a Racially and Ethnically Diverse Cohort.
- Risk Factors for Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation on Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention.
- Risk Factors for Opioid Utilization in Patients with Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Risk factors for in-hospital nonhemorrhagic stroke in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with thrombolysis: results from GUSTO-I.
- Risk score for intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute ischemic stroke treated with intravenous tissue-type plasminogen activator.
- Risks and Benefits Associated With Prestroke Antiplatelet Therapy Among Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Treated With Intravenous Tissue Plasminogen Activator.
- S100B and brain natriuretic peptide predict functional neurological outcome after intracerebral haemorrhage.
- SUMO1 Deficiency Exacerbates Neurological and Cardiac Dysfunction after Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Aged Mice.
- Safety and efficacy of tirofiban in stent-assisted coil embolization of intracranial aneurysms.
- Safety of tirofiban and dual antiplatelet therapy in treating intracranial aneurysms.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Risk and Outcome.
- Sequestration of amyloid beta-peptide.
- Sex Differences in Gene and Protein Expression After Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Mice.
- Sex and Age Interactions and Differences in Outcomes After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Sex differences exist after intracerebral hemorrhage but may not affect outcome.
- Sex differences in incidence, pathophysiology, and outcome of primary intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Sex differences in major bleeding with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors: results from the CRUSADE (Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the ACC/AHA guidelines) initiative.
- Sex-Specific Effects of Progesterone on Early Outcome of Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Sonographic characteristics of small cerebral blood vessels. An in vivo and postmortem study.
- Spontaneous hemorrhage associated with a pilomyxoid astrocytoma. Case report.
- Spontaneous intracranial hemorrhage and multiple intracranial aneurysms in a patient with Roberts/SC phocomelia syndrome.
- Statin Safety and Associated Adverse Events: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Statin therapy should be discontinued in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Statins after intracerebral hemorrhage: to treat or not to treat.
- Statins and intracerebral hemorrhage: collaborative systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Statins and poststroke intracerebral hemorrhage: Concern but increasing reassurance.
- Statins and the Risk of Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Patients With Previous Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack.
- Statins for stroke prevention.
- Stroke after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: timing, characteristics, and clinical outcomes.
- Stroke after thrombolysis. Mortality and functional outcomes in the GUSTO-I trial. Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Stroke in patients with acute coronary syndromes: incidence and outcomes in the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa in unstable angina. Receptor suppression using integrilin therapy (PURSUIT) trial. The PURSUIT Investigators.
- Strokelore: Intracranial volumes and pressures following cerebral hemorrhage.
- Sudden death due to undiagnosed T lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma in a 5-year-old boy.
- Surgical management of brainstem cavernomas: selection of approaches and microsurgical techniques.
- Surgical treatment of nocardial brain abscesses.
- Survival and independence after intracerebral hemorrhage: Trends and opportunities.
- Systemic hemostasis with recombinant-activated factor VII followed by local thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator in intraventricular hemorrhage.
- TGF-β1 modulates microglial phenotype and promotes recovery after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- TT-301 inhibits microglial activation and improves outcome after central nervous system injury in adult mice.
- Ten-year results with the St. Jude Medical prosthesis.
- The APOE4 allele shows opposite sex bias in microbleeds and Alzheimer's disease of humans and mice.
- The Ethnic/Racial Variations of Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ERICH) study protocol.
- The Magnitude of Blood Pressure Reduction Predicts Poor In-Hospital Outcome in Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- The REstart or STop Antithrombotics Randomised Trial (RESTART) after stroke due to intracerebral haemorrhage: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- The apoE-mimetic peptide, COG1410, improves functional recovery in a murine model of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- The association of rapid volume expansion and intraventricular hemorrhage in the preterm infant.
- The epidemiology, evaluation and treatment of stroke in adults with sickle cell disease.
- The impact of delirium on withdrawal of life-sustaining treatment after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- The king is dead (warfarin): direct thrombin and factor Xa inhibitors: the next Diadochian War?
- The new standing guideline committee policy of the American Stroke Association Stroke Council.
- The use of positron emission tomography in cerebrovascular disease.
- Thrombin and hemin as central factors in the mechanisms of intracerebral hemorrhage-induced secondary brain injury and as potential targets for intervention.
- Thrombolysis is an Independent Risk Factor for Poor Outcome After Carotid Revascularization.
- Thrombolysis-related intracranial hemorrhage: a radiographic analysis of 244 cases from the GUSTO-1 trial with clinical correlation. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Tissue factor in brain is not saturated with factor VIIa: implications for factor VIIa dosing in intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Transient focal increase in perihematomal glucose metabolism after acute human intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Treatment of sagittal sinus thrombosis associated with cerebral hemorrhage and intracranial hypertension.
- Tumor necrosis factor α antagonism improves neurological recovery in murine intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Unilateral asterixis: motor integrative dysfunction in focal vascular disease.
- Unmet Needs and Challenges in Clinical Research of Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Utility of Urgent Computed Tomography Angiography in the Setting of Intraparenchymal Brain Hemorrhage.
- Value of sonography in the diagnosis of intracranial hemorrhage and periventricular leukomalacia: a postmortem study of 35 cases.
- Value of sonography in the diagnosis of intracranial hemorrhage and periventricular leukomalacia: a postmortem study of 35 cases.
- Vascular lesions involving the cranial base: combined surgical and interventional radiologic approach.
- Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage: A Multicenter Study.
- Ventriculostomy-associated hemorrhage: a risk assessment by radiographic simulation.
- Vitreous hemorrhage after intracranial hemorrhage.
- Xenon neuroprotection in experimental stroke: interactions with hypothermia and intracerebral hemorrhage.
Keywords of People
- Ehrlich, Matthew Evan, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Hospital Neurology
- James, Michael Lucas, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- Laskowitz, Daniel Todd, Professor of Neurology, Duke Science & Society
- Muir, Kelly Walton, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Glaucoma
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology