Subject Areas on Research
- A case of myelinoclastic diffuse sclerosis in an adult.
- A new dietary therapy for adrenoleukodystrophy: biochemical and preliminary clinical results in 36 patients.
- Alpers' syndrome presenting with seizures and multiple stroke-like episodes in a 17-year-old male.
- Case report. Atypical findings in adrenoleukodystrophy.
- Intraoperative hippocampal electrocorticography to predict the extent of hippocampal resection in temporal lobe epilepsy surgery.
- MR and positron emission tomography in the diagnosis of surgically correctable temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis: pathogenesis and significance.
- Recurrent schilder's disease.