Subject Areas on Research
- Aneurysm of the vein of Galen: prenatal diagnosis and perinatal management.
- Are cavernous sinus hemangiomas and cavernous malformations different entities?
- Barriers and opportunities of cortical stimulation via cerebral venous approach.
- Component structure of event-related fMRI responses in the different neurovascular compartments.
- Dural sinus thrombosis and venous infarction associated with antiphospholipid antibodies: MR findings.
- Internal carotid artery to superior ophthalmic vein fistula: a case report.
- Intraoperative rupture of brainstem cavernous malformation. Case report.
- Meta-analysis of the correlation between chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency and multiple sclerosis.
- Normal structures in the intracranial dural sinuses: delineation with 3D contrast-enhanced magnetization prepared rapid acquisition gradient-echo imaging sequence.
- Real-time 3-D contrast-enhanced transcranial ultrasound and aberration correction.
- Sonographic characteristics of small cerebral blood vessels. An in vivo and postmortem study.
- Tentorial detachment technique in the combined petrosal approach for petroclival meningiomas.
- The diploic venous system: surgical anatomy and neurosurgical implications.
- The identification of adrenergic receptors in human pial membranes.
Keywords of People