Subject Areas on Research
- A dose dependent relationship between vitamin A and brain myelin lipids in vitamin A deficient rats.
- Accumulation of glycolipids containing N-acetylglucosamine in erythrocyte stroma of patients with congenital dyserythropoietic anemia type II (HEMPAS).
- Biliary excretion of glycolipid in induced or inherited glucosylceramide lipidosis.
- L-glucosylceramide: synthesis, properties, and resistance to catabolism by glucocerebrosidase in vitro.
- Vitamin A in liposomes. Inhibition of complement binding and alteration of membrane structure.