Subject Areas on Research
- Beyond the nasoseptal flap: outcomes and pearls with secondary flaps in endoscopic endonasal skull base reconstruction.
- Cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea after thermometer insertion through the nose.
- Complications following decompression of Chiari malformation Type I in children: dural graft or sealant?
- Endoscopic pedicled nasoseptal flap reconstruction for pediatric skull base defects.
- Evaluation of complication rates of pediatric spinal procedures in which a polyethylene glycol sealant was used.
- Intracranial hypotension caused by anterior cervical CSF leak alleviated by an epidural blood patch [corrected].
- Less invasive transjugular approach with Fallopian bridge technique for facial nerve protection and hearing preservation in surgery of glomus jugulare tumors.
- Polyethylene glycol hydrogel dural sealant may reduce incisional cerebrospinal fluid leak after posterior fossa surgery.
- Reduction of cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea after vestibular schwannoma surgery by reconstruction of the drilled porus acusticus with hydroxyapatite bone cement.
- Ruptured maxillary retention cyst: cause of unilateral rhinorrhea after trauma.
- Spinal meningeal diverticula in spontaneous intracranial hypotension: analysis of prevalence and myelographic appearance.
- Symptomatic epidural cerebrospinal fluid collection following lumbar puncture and aneurysm clipping.
Keywords of People