Subject Areas on Research
- Family dinner meal frequency and adolescent development: relationships with developmental assets and high-risk behaviors.
- Grief: The Epidemic Within an Epidemic.
- Medical oaths.
- Miscarriage: a historical perspective.
- Modified African Ngoma Healing Ceremony for Stress Reduction: A Pilot Study.
- The cultural evolutionary trade-off of ritualistic synchrony.
- The evolution of witchcraft and the meaning of healing in colonial Andean society.
- Therapeutic Potential of a Drum and Dance Ceremony Based on the African Ngoma Tradition.