Subject Areas on Research
- Ceruloplasmin/hephaestin knockout mice model morphologic and molecular features of AMD.
- Components of a new gene family of ferroxidases involved in virulence are functionally specialized in fungal dimorphism.
- Cp/Heph mutant mice have iron-induced neurodegeneration diminished by deferiprone.
- Cupric-amyloid beta peptide complex stimulates oxidation of ascorbate and generation of hydroxyl radical.
- Ferroxidase hephaestin's cell-autonomous role in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- Internal triplication in the structure of human ceruloplasmin.
- Long Noncoding RNA Ceruloplasmin Promotes Cancer Growth by Altering Glycolysis.
- Marginal zinc deficiency in older adults: responsiveness of zinc status indicators.
- Mutational analysis of ATP7B and genotype-phenotype correlation in Japanese with Wilson's disease.
- Peripheral Neuropathy and the Ceruloplasmin Gene.
- Pharmacodynamic study of disulfiram in men with non-metastatic recurrent prostate cancer.
- Purification of glycopeptides of human plasma proteins by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Separation of limited tryptic fragments of human ceruloplasmin by gel-permeation high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Single-chain structure of human ceruloplasmin: the complete amino acid sequence of the whole molecule.
- Structural model of human ceruloplasmin based on internal triplication, hydrophilic/hydrophobic character, and secondary structure of domains.
- The oral iron chelator deferiprone protects against iron overload-induced retinal degeneration.