Subject Areas on Research
- A hypothetic mechanism of diethylstilbestrol(DES)-induced anomalies in exposed progeny.
- A standardized template for clinical studies in preterm birth.
- Cervical-vaginal and intraanal human papillomavirus infection of young girls with external genital warts.
- Cervicovaginal fistula formation: a new complication of Shirodkar cerclage.
- Comparison of histologic and colposcopic findings in DES-exposed females.
- Cost-effectiveness of treatment strategies for cervical infection among women at high risk in Madagascar.
- Intrauterine diethylstilbestrol exposure and its consequences: pathologic characteristics of vaginal adenosis, clear cell adenocarcinoma, and related lesions.
- Pathologic findings in young women enrolled in the National Cooperative Diethylstilbestrol Adenosis (DESAD) project.
- Pathology of prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure.
- Portable Pocket colposcopy performs comparably to standard-of-care clinical colposcopy using acetic acid and Lugol's iodine as contrast mediators: an investigational study in Peru.
- Prevalence of dysplasia and cancer of the cervix in a nationwide, planned parenthood population.
- Spontaneously changing gravid cervix: clinical implications and prognostic features.
- The economic impact of HPV vaccines: not just cervical cancer.
- Uretero-vesico-cervical fistula following a caesarean section: a unique case report.
- Vaginal repair of a vesicocervical fistula after labored-cesarean delivery without concomitant hysterectomy.
- Weighted least-squares approach for comparing correlated kappa.
Keywords of People