Subject Areas on Research
- Cervical dilation as a predictor of pregnancy outcome following emergency cerclage.
- Cervicovaginal fistula formation: a new complication of Shirodkar cerclage.
- Decreased elastic fibers and desmosine content in incompetent cervix.
- Hematometra after thermal balloon endometrial ablation in a patient with cervical incompetence.
- Management of cervical cerclage after preterm premature rupture of membranes.
- Outcome of patients undergoing transabdominal cerclage: a descriptive study.
- Sonographic diagnosis of premature cervical dilatation. Potential pitfall due to lower uterine segment contractions.
- Sonography of the cervix during the third trimester of pregnancy: value of the transperineal approach.
Keywords of People