Subject Areas on Research
- A framework for optimising the radiographic technique in digital X-ray imaging.
- Aspects of rate-related hyperpolarization in feline Purkinje fibers.
- Cationic selectivity and competition at the sodium entry site in frog skin.
- Chest radiography: optimization of X-ray spectrum for cesium iodide-amorphous silicon flat-panel detector.
- Cs+ loading reveals Na+-dependent persistent inward current and negative slope resistance region in Aplysia giant neurons.
- Developmental sensitivity of hippocampal interneurons to ethanol: involvement of the hyperpolarization-activated current, Ih.
- Effect of chemotherapy on uptake of alkali metals by experimental tumors.
- Effect of irradiation on cytokine production, MHC antigen expression, and vaccine potential of interleukin-2 and interferon-gamma gene-modified melanoma cells.
- Expression of a Cs(+)-resistant guard cell K+ channel confers Cs(+)-resistant, light-induced stomatal opening in transgenic arabidopsis.
- Impact of resolution and noise characteristics of digital radiographic detectors on the detectability of lung nodules.
- Kinetics of release of serotonin from isolated secretory granules. II. Ion exchange determines the diffusivity of serotonin.
- NMDA-Receptor-dependent synaptic activation of voltage-dependent calcium channels in basolateral amygdala.
- Somatostatin augments the M-current in hippocampal neurons.
- Submerged RadBall® deployments in Hanford Site hot cells containing 137CsCl capsules.
- Total RNA isolation by a rapid centrifugation method.
- Voltage clamp discloses slow inward current in hippocampal burst-firing neurones.
Keywords of People