Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a 137Cs irradiator from a new perspective with modern dosimetric tools.
- Distribution of 15- and 137-mu diameter microspheres in the dog lung in the axial plane.
- Editorial comment. Acute lower urinary tract symptoms after prostate brachytherapy with cesium-131.
- Isodose curve mappings measured while undergoing rotation for quality assurance testing of a 137Cs irradiator.
- On the feasibility of polyurethane based 3D dosimeters with optical CT for dosimetric verification of low energy photon brachytherapy seeds.
- Radiation activates HIF-1 to regulate vascular radiosensitivity in tumors: role of reoxygenation, free radicals, and stress granules.
- Specific issues in small animal dosimetry and irradiator calibration.
- Transmission scanning system for a gamma camera coincidence scanner.