Subject Areas on Research
- Bycatch of marine mammals in U.S. and global fisheries.
- Carbon monoxide binding by hemoglobin and myoglobin under photodissociating conditions.
- Carbon monoxide binding by simple heme proteins under photodissociating conditions.
- Comparison of real and idealized cetacean flippers.
- Extrapolating cetacean densities to quantitatively assess human impacts on populations in the high seas.
- From the track to the ocean: Using flow control to improve marine bio-logging tags for cetaceans.
- Global coverage of cetacean line-transect surveys: status quo, data gaps and future challenges.
- Habitat-based cetacean density models for the U.S. Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico.
- Lift and drag performance of odontocete cetacean flippers.
- Origin and evolution of large brains in toothed whales.
Keywords of People