Subject Areas on Research
- A caravanning cardiomyopathy.
- Absence of interferon-gamma-inducible gene IGTP does not significantly alter the development of chagasic cardiomyopathy in mice infected with Trypanosoma cruzi (Brazil strain).
- Analysis of Regional Left Ventricular Strain in Patients with Chagas Disease and Normal Left Ventricular Systolic Function.
- Cardiac gene expression profiling provides evidence for cytokinopathy as a molecular mechanism in Chagas' disease cardiomyopathy.
- Heart failure survival score in patients with Chagas disease: correlation with functional variables.
- The usefulness of T-wave peak to T-wave end interval in identifying malignant arrhythmias in patients with Chagas disease.