Subject Areas on Research
- Compensating, resisting, and breaking: a meta-analytic examination of reactions to self-esteem threat.
- Early Adolescents' Unique Perspectives of Maternal and Paternal Rejection: Examining Their Across-Dyad Generalizability and Relations with Adjustment 1 Year Later.
- Emotional reactions to pain predict psychological distress in adult patients with Sickle Cell Disease (SCD).
- Personality and persona: personality processes in self-presentation.
- Personality strengths in romantic relationships: Measuring perceptions of benefits and costs and their impact on personal and relational well-being.
- The myth of genetic enhancement.