Subject Areas on Research
- Charitable giving and tax legislation in the Reagan era.
- Effectiveness of activity trackers with and without incentives to increase physical activity (TRIPPA): a randomised controlled trial.
- Funding allocation to surgery in low and middle-income countries: a retrospective analysis of contributions from the USA.
- Global health agencies are accused of incompetence.
- International surgery and the University of Connecticut experience: lessons from a short-term surgical mission.
- Just say no ... welfare.
- More on Scylla and Charybdis.
Keywords of People