Subject Areas on Research
- A 40-year-old man with a perforated cheek.
- Adherence of streptococcus pyogenes, Escherichia coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa to fibronectin-coated and uncoated epithelial cells.
- Anterior and posterior, but not cheek, intraoral cannulation procedures elevate serum corticosterone levels in neonatal rat pups.
- Blood-flow mapping of oral tissues by laser Doppler flowmetry.
- Detecting precancerous lesions in the hamster cheek pouch using spectroscopic white-light optical coherence tomography to assess nuclear morphology via spectral oscillations.
- Distinct Angiogenic Changes during Carcinogenesis Defined by Novel Label-Free Dark-Field Imaging in a Hamster Cheek Pouch Model.
- Effect of optical clearing agents on the in vivo optical properties of squamous epithelial tissue.
- Eruptive pseudoangiomatosis: a unique childhood exanthem?
- New testosterone buccal system (Striant) delivers physiological testosterone levels: pharmacokinetics study in hypogonadal men.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in cardiac biopsies from heart transplantation patients: correlation with erythrocytes and response to supplementation.
- Optimal methods for fluorescence and diffuse reflectance measurements of tissue biopsy samples.
- Parallel frequency-domain optical coherence tomography scatter-mode imaging of the hamster cheek pouch using a thermal light source.
- Perineural tumor extension to the cavernous sinus from superficial facial carcinoma: CT manifestations.
- Role of Fractionated Fat in Blending the Lid-Cheek Junction.
- The reconstruction of the nasal ala with interpolated flaps from the cheek and forehead: design and execution modifications to improve surgical outcomes.
- Ultradian rhythms and temporal coherence in sleep EEG in depressed children and adolescents.
- Vascularized auricular perichondrium in airway reconstruction: the effects of stenting with and without a mucosal graft.
Keywords of People
- Palmer, Gregory M., Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology