Subject Areas on Research
- Bladder cancer risk among auto and truck mechanics and chemically related occupations.
- Estimating production data for five engineered nanomaterials as a basis for exposure assessment.
- Occupational health issues in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Private drinking water wells as a source of exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in communities surrounding a fluoropolymer production facility.
- Relative risk analysis of several manufactured nanomaterials: an insurance industry context.