Subject Areas on Research
- Agreement Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging Proton Density Fat Fraction Measurements and Pathologist-Assigned Steatosis Grades of Liver Biopsies From Adults With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Clinical and metabolic effects associated with weight changes and obeticholic acid in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Effects of monosulfate esters of taurochenodeoxycholate on bile flow and biliary lipids in hamsters.
- Factors Associated With Histologic Response in Adult Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Farnesoid X nuclear receptor ligand obeticholic acid for non-cirrhotic, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (FLINT): a multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled trial.
- Obeticholic acid for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: interim analysis from a multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial.
- Suppression of renal disease and mortality in the female NZB x NZW F1 mouse model of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) by chenodeoxycholic acid.